Products & Services
At Garage Door Sales, we use only the highest quality products on the market. We are pleased to offer doors from Wayne Dalton and Northwest Doors and openers from Genie and Lift master. These doors, we have found, are much higher quality than other door manufacturers products. We have established a fantastic relationship with these manufacturers and install their products because of their top-notch quality and unparalleled customer service. This helps us guarantee you the highest quality products, service, and customer satisfaction at a FAIR price.
Our knowledgeable staff will personally work with you to find the perfect garage door for your home!
Your garage door is the most direct entrance to your home. When you encounter a problem you need a company you can count on. Garage Door Sales can provide you with emergency service, custom designs, or simply any preventative maintenance. We offer free estimates and parts purchases including special orders.
Garage Door Sales service and repair both commercial and residential garage doors and electric openers. Our highly trained service technicians offer prompt, courteous service and complete commercial and residential repairs in a timely manner.
For fast, reliable service that gets the job done right the first time, call the garage door experts – Garage Door Sales!
Don’t be inconvenienced by expensive emergency garage door repairs due to lack of maintenance. Have your garage door serviced by one of our friendly technicians today.
- Garage door service, most common symptoms:
- The garage door is squeaking.
- Garage door does not open all the way.
- Garage door does not close all the way.
Most Common Reasons for garage doors not working:
- Lack of Lubrication, this will cause your door to have mechanism binding or miss-adjustments.
- Worn out rollup door rollers will cause your garage door to experience binding to the door track.
- Broken or weak overhead springs, will cause your garage door to become heavy, and stop opening.
- Problematic motor, your garage door opener motor may be making a strange noise, straining, or smells funny.
- Weak or dead batteries, Garage door opener remotes work on batteries, every so often they need to be replaced.